Free Reiki Share Circle
Last Sunday of the Month (January 31st)
What isReiki Share?
A Reiki Share is a gathering of like-minded people to give and receive Reiki healing energy. No Reiki experience is necessary. Rather than one-on-one practice, we come together in a community and everyone present has a chance to both give and receive Reiki. Group energy can be powerful!
Who Should Come?
Everyone is welcome at a Reiki share, even if you have never worked with Reiki or energy healing before. The share is great for:
- Reiki Masters looking to build community
- Reiki students who want experience with the energy
- Curious folks who aren’t yet comfortable with a 1:1 treatment but want to check out Reiki
- Practitioners of other healing disciplines who want to see what Reiki is about
- Anyone in need of healing who feels able to give as well as receive
- People who want Reiki but can’t afford an individual session
I am a Reiki Master Teacher, and will be co-hosting the Reiki Share Circle with Maya Liebermann.
Maya Liebermann loves sharing Reiki, and has been at it since 2008. She leads group sessions in relaxation and Insight Meditation. Maya enjoys sharing what she has learned from training Yamuna Body Rolling, Journey Dance, peer counseling, as well as creative writing, with women.
Maya recently relocated from Western Massachusetts, where she enjoyed a spiritual and professional Reiki practice, as well as coordinating a healing and expressive arts studio space, The Upstairs Studio. Now, in South West Florida, she is soaking in the good sunshine vibes! When she's not practicing Reiki energy healing, she enjoys caring for children, being in nature, cooking whole foods and whole fun! Maya can be reached at, 413-552-9008, email@example.com