What as The Red Tent Gatherings?
The Red Tent allows us to live in harmony with our cycles, connect us to
each other and to the essence of who we are.
The Red Tent is a place for women to:
- Join in sisterhood and be held in Sacred Space
- Celebrate life laugh, scream, grieve & dance
- Speak truths, give voice to experience & be heard by your sisters
- Journey for healing and guidance
- Receive activations and deepen your practices
- Relax, release, receive or just simply Be
- Dress up and play Drum and sing
- Learn new ways to honor yourself and others
- Meet new people and gain new insights
- Coming of age made easy, surrounded by feminine wisdom
- Be supported and nurtured in your red community
- Break bread with your sisters and cherish your womanhood
- Discover more about the woman you truly are
- Manifest, Create and deepen your love of life
- When you feel afraid and alone, allow yourself to be held
About The Red Tent Movement:
Spontaneous and organic, a Red Tent is a red textile space where women gather to rest, renew, and often share deep and powerful stories about their lives. The Red Tent movement is changing the way that women interact and support each other by providing a place that honors and celebrate women, and by enabling open conversations about the things that women don't want to talk about in other venues.
Seasonal Dates to Come
Love donations accepted.